ROYAL CRAWL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Royal Crawl Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Royal Crawl, LLC, a Nevada limited liability company (the “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by any participating Royal Crawl Sweepstakes locations. The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules. By entering, all entrants agree that they have read these Official Rules and will abide by and be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States over the age of twenty-one (21) at the time of entry.
- REGULATIONS: All applicable federal, State, and local rules and regulations apply.
- INDIVIDUAL ROYAL CRAWL SWEEPSTAKES. The Sweepstakes consists of individual “Royal Crawl Sweepstakes” identified by a specific time and location. For each Royal Crawl Sweepstakes, there is an individual Sweepstakes with mutually exclusive entry pools and prizes. An entry in one (1) Royal Crawl Sweepstakes will not be eligible in any other Royal Crawl Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER USING THE APP: To enter via the Sponsor’s mobile application (“Royal Crawl App”), you must download the Royal Crawl App to your compatible device, and, during the entry period, use the app to purchase a set of drink tickets for a specific Royal Crawl Sweepstakes, and use the app to check-in at each location indicated between the start and finish of the specific Royal Crawl Sweepstakes. You can download the Royal Crawl App for free from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store. Data and usage rates may apply to the download and use of the Royal Crawl App. Sponsor’s computer timeclock is the official timekeeper for all Sweepstakes matters. The purchase of drink tickets is not consideration for entry into the Sweepstakes but a transaction in which a person receives fair value for payment in accordance with State Law.
- MAIL-IN ENTRY OPTION: To enter without downloading or using the Royal Crawl App and/or without having a to purchase a set of drink tickets, you may enter by mail. To enter by mail, please print your full name, address, city, state/province and zip code, day and evening phone numbers, date of birth, email address, and the location and time of the specific Royal Crawl Sweepstakes you want to enter on a 3″ x 5″ postcard and mail it in a sealed envelope with proper postage to: Royal Crawl, LLC, 5675 Deer Creek Falls Ct., Las Vegas, NV 89118; Attn: Royal Crawl Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per outer envelope. Sponsor will use the email address provided with the mail-in entry for prize notification purposes. Mail-in entries will be assigned to the specific Royal Crawl Sweepstakes specified. Late, incomplete, lost, postage due, garbled and illegible mail-in entries will be disqualified. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- LIMITATIONS ON ENTRIES: Any attempt by any entrant to circumvent the entry process or otherwise obtain an artificially inflated number of entries will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries may be voided. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address and/or a phone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider, phone carrier or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses and/or phone numbers for the domain or phone number associated with the submitted entry. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- CHANGE IN ACCOUNT INFORMATION: It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor if there is a change in his/her phone number, email address or other account or contact information. To do so, either update your information using the Royal Crawl App or write to: Attn: Royal Crawl Sweepstakes, 5675 Deer Creek Falls Ct., Las Vegas, NV 89118.
- WINNER SELECTION: Unless otherwise specifically indicated in connection with promotions for a specific sweepstakes, each of the individual Royal Crawl Sweepstakes will award the prizes specified by Sponsor to be selected from all eligible entries received for each Royal Crawl Sweepstakes drawing. Sponsor may substitute prizes of a like value for individual Royal Crawl Sweepstakes. Each entry is randomly assigned a ranked poker hand with the highest-ranking poker hand assigned receiving First Prize, the next highest-ranking poker hand assigned receiving Second Prize, and so on until all prizes are awarded. The random of assignment of ranked poker hands will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are and shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by the email provided in connection with their Royal Crawl App account or on their mail-in entry. Potential winners may be required to respond to this notification, as directed, and provide all the requested information, including tax identification, and completion of any required tax forms including IRS Form W9, within the time frame provided by Sponsor in the notification or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for the Royal Crawl Sweepstakes in question. Limit one prize per person per individual Royal Crawl Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall have no liability whatsoever for any use or misuse of the prizes.
- FORFEITING OF PRIZE: A prize will be forfeited if a selected potential winner (i) cannot be reached by email; (ii) fails to respond as necessary to any prize notification with any requested information, including release or eligibility forms; (iii) cannot or will not accept or receive the prize for any reason; or (iv) has already reached the limit of one prize per Royal Crawl Sweepstakes. Eligibility, age, and all claims made by a potential winner are subject to verification.
- TAX LIABILITIES / EXPENSES: All Federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the responsibility of each individual winner. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to the prize or incurred by accepting a prize, are the sole responsibility of each individual winner, including without limitation travel costs, meals, parking, and any other expenses incurred in use of the prize. The prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemption or surrender value.
- PUBLICITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the successors and assigns and licensees of each of the foregoing and all other companies involved in the Sweepstakes or the provision of any prize (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness (including photographs and videos of the entrant), voice, biographical information and/or statements attributed to the entrant (“Personality Rights”), in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, including without limitation via Sponsor’s and third-party websites and social media and digital channels, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including without limitation advertising and promotion), without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- ODDS: The odds of winning an individual sweepstakes depend on total number of eligible entries received for an individual Royal Crawl Sweepstakes.
- INTERPRETATION OF RULES: The Sweepstakes is subject to these complete Official Rules. By participating, entrants agree: (i) to be bound by these complete Official Rules; and (ii) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. All decisions made by Sponsor are final in all matters relating to Sweepstakes these Official Rules and cannot be appealed.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating or attempting to violate these Official Rules. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, any Royal Crawl Sweepstakes location, Sponsor, or any other individual or entity.
- ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK: Sponsor does not serve alcohol and you are not required to drink any amount of alcohol to participate in a Royal Crawl Sweepstakes. If you choose to drink alcohol during a Royal Crawl Sweepstakes you acknowledge and agree that drinking alcohol of any amount carries inherent short term and long-term dangers and risks, including accidents, health risks, bodily injury, and death. By participating in a Royal Crawl Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of the possible risks, dangers, and hazards associated with your participation, including the risk of severe or fatal injury to yourself or others. These risks include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) risks associates with travel to and from locations to be visited during the Royal Crawl Sweepstakes; (b) intoxication and/or alcohol poising from the alcohol consumed during the Royal Crawl Sweepstakes; (c) the possibility of bodily injury of any kind, including damages, from (1) falling down, (2) entering or exiting venues, (3) being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation whether caused by yourself or someone else, or (d) the risks associated with returning to your residence after participating in the event, whether travelling by foot or in any kind of commercial, private and/or public motor vehicle. In return for your voluntary participation in a Royal Crawl Sweepstakes, you agree to assume and accept all risks and to be solely responsible for any injury, social and economic loss, cost or damage which you might sustain while participating in a Royal Crawl Sweepstakes.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, the Royal Crawl Sweepstakes locations, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective directors, employees, officers, franchisees, licensees, licensors and agents, advertising and promotion entities, prize suppliers, fulfillment agencies and any person or entity associated with the production or administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, bodily injury, personal injury, death, disability and property damage), costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, settlement and disbursements) directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the redemption, awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse, loss or misdirection of prize or any portion of a prize and participation in any prize-related activities and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Releasees shall not be liable for (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; or (iv) any printing, human, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes; and (v) damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participating in, accessing or downloading the Royal Crawl App orinformation in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. SPONSOR IS PROVIDING THE SWEEPSTAKES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SPONSOR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE TECHNOLOGY USED TO PROVIDE IT: (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, OR (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ENABLE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN IT. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THESE RULES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GOVERNING LAW: Issues concerning the Sweepstakes, any Royal Crawl Sweepstakes, or the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State in which the Sweepstakes took place. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the appropriate federal or State Court. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.